So you’ve chosen to go on a romantic vacation with your significant other, and you want to travel somewhere that will rekindle the magic, joy, and excitement in your relationship. Go no farther than Negril, Jamaica, where there is no shortage of magic, pleasure, or excitement.
Negril has an undulating, magnificent warm white sand beach, and brilliant aqua waters, not to mention coral reefs for scuba diving and snorkeling, an island for a lobster lunch setting where you feel like you are on your own private island.
In addition to the sun, sea, and live music that Negril is famed for, the destination also provides a variety of enjoyable activities that you and your significant other may enjoy together. Among them are the following:
- Explore Seven Mile Beach: Negril Beach, commonly known as Seven Mile Beach, is one of Jamaica’s most popular beaches. Despite its “seven mile” moniker, the renowned long, white-sand beach is located on the west coast of Jamaica and spans around five miles. Seven Mile Beach is a lovely stretch of golden sand that is great for sunbathing or swimming in the warm Caribbean Sea.
- Breakfast in Bed – Room Service: Wake up to breakfast in bed with room service and a mimosa with top champagne and fresh squeezed orange juice. Blue Skies offers a room service upgrade, where you can order breakfast in bed, along with Blue Mountain Coffee and mimosas brought to your door.
- Go Kayaking: Have an ocean kayaking adventure! On an ocean kayak, take a seat, bring a picnic lunch from our very own 7 on 7-Mile Restaurant, and enjoy the amazing sights that Negril has to offer!
- Go Scuba Diving: Jamaica has a wide range of diving destinations for divers of all skill levels, and Negril is the spot for many of them. Take a detailed tour of aquatic life such as sea rays, sea turtles, sharks, various fish, and corals. Scuba divers may see magnificent rock formations and reefs in Jamaica’s crystal blue seas. We have even been known to see schools of dolphins, and even whale sightings.
- Get A Couples Massage: What better way to kick off your holiday than with healthy, energizing treatments and detox programs that will relax your body, mind, and spirit? Put job stress at the door and treat yourself. Enjoy restorative treatments that will cleanse and nourish you from head to toe. Blue Skies will help you unwind and relax with some of the best massage therapists where you can get a massage either in your room, on the beach, or in the upper deck of our lounge.
- Go Snorkeling: The seas surrounding Negril, Jamaica provide some of the greatest snorkeling in the world. There’s no reason not to give it a shot while you’re here! The sites you may expect to view will vary depending on your location and the time of year. Squirrelfish, angelfish, clownfish, parrotfish, butterflyfish, turtles, and rock lobsters are not uncommon in establishing homes and seeking for food.
- Lucid Paddle Boarding: Go out over the seven-mile beach’s brilliant blue Caribbean waves and get some workout while admiring Jamaica’s magnificent scenery. Our special Lucid Paddle Boards provide guests with a one-of-a-kind experience. Free to in-house guests, and can be rented for other visitors to explore on their own, take lessons to improve their skills, or join up for a guided trip.
- Cruise In A Glass Bottom Boat: Looking for a pleasant and one-of-a-kind way to see Jamaica’s magnificent native marine habitat? See exotic tropical fish, marine turtles, coral reefs, and more on a Glass Bottom Boat Adventure Tour. A qualified tour operator will drive the glass bottom boat and point out the spectacular marine life and coral reefs that lay underneath. You can even add in a lobster lunch on Booby Cay Island, where the coral reefs and white sands surround.
- Go On A Tour: Let us share the pleasure of a little excitement and adventure, stunning vistas, and optional dives into spring pools on the way down — all through a Jamaican rainforest! It is known as the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, or are you looking for culinary classes, rum factory tours, catamaran trips, or something else? We’d be delighted to show you around.
- Travel On A Party Bus or in luxury transportation: Enjoy an upgraded experience with direct private transportation to Blue Skies Beach Resort or other excursions in Jamaica from Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ) or Kingston Norman Manley International Airport. With air conditioning and your choice of Beer, Rum Punch, Rum, Gin, Vodka, White Wine, Red Wine, Chasers, and Water, or top-shelf liquor of your choice, you’ll feel like you’re in first class. Your driver will give you a small tour and recommendations on how to make the most of your trip as you travel from the airport or other places.
Jamaica’s island paradise provides more than enough adventures to get you out of your chair. There are several options to become familiar with the world under the waves, ranging from parasailing to snorkeling.
The best part is that you can discover all of these enjoyable activities right here at Blue Skies Beach Resort! Schedule your stay with us today and let the magic, joy, and excitement in your relationship soar!